Let Our Experience Earn You Money!
If you own a home in Mt. Gretna or the surrounding area that you don’t occupy throughout the year, why not let it generate income for you?
Frank and Ashley will explain what’s involved in renting your home. We’re here to answer your questions about short-term and long-term rentals.
Here’s an overview of what’s included in our property management:
- Complete coordination of rental bookings
- Interaction with guests
- Management of rental calendar
- Individual cottage listing/page on our Penn Realty site AND VRBO
- Development of nightly pricing schedule
- Coordination with cleaning service for entry to cottage
- Coordination with vendors for property maintenance
- Annual review of property with suggested repairs and upgrades
- Annual report of cottage occupancy and income
In addition to managing your cottage, we offer additional a la carte services to owners such as:
- Acting as general contractor for major cottage renovations
- Small repairs such as patching holes, installing hand rails, changing light fixtures
- Consulting for cottage decor updates
- Furniture assembly/placement for out of town owners